Flag of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flag of Destiny

Home page for the Flag of Destiny on Puzzle Pirates

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Uh oh
hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:56 am by tsunamidevil

» hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"
hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 pm by Biggerdaddy

» What is wrong with people?
hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:19 am by Defthammer

» Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!!
hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:07 am by Seadogpete

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggerdaddy

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-28

hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Empty
PostSubject: hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"   hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:31 am

Hey if ya read this I wana get a idea of what colors you like and don't like, and what combos you like and or don't like. If you could plz pz leave a post saying your favorite color combos and the must ugly combo out there, it would help alot!

example A- brown and gold is m favorite combo!
Blue and green is as ugly as it gets

Ty for the help,

Captain of Baltic Angels Up to something.........

BD! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxs

Maxs

hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"   hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:57 am

Fav Colors:Green,Red
Ugly Colors: Pink and Brown.
Back to top Go down
patchhoney

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"   hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:16 am

Hey BD... you know me... Black and... ALMOST anything but

Black/Lime or Black/Aqua are my current favs

Ugliest Combo: Pink/Red
Back to top Go down
Killerdebi

Killerdebi

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"   hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:01 pm

Humm... Black and Navy are my fave... As far as ugly? Anything with Lime. lol
Back to top Go down
Biggerdaddy

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"   hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Eep debi I hope you don't booch! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"   hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say  lol " girls!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flag of Destiny :: Public Destiny :: General Chatter-
Jump to: