Flag of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flag of Destiny

Home page for the Flag of Destiny on Puzzle Pirates

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Uh oh
Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:56 am by tsunamidevil

» hey guys! well in this case I'm mainly ONLY talking to the dare I say lol " girls!"
Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 pm by Biggerdaddy

» What is wrong with people?
Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:19 am by Defthammer

» Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!!
Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:07 am by Seadogpete

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seadogpete

Seadogpete

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!!   Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:07 am

Just wanted to publicly thank everyone that visits here for the awesome help we got in taking Prolix Purlieu.

We had some great mates help us - and we sure needed that help after Dark Asylum and Castaway Cove got involved. Sure was tempting to go chasing after them and getting into a shootout - but orders were to sit on the flags and rack the points up - which we did to achieve our goal, and probably really frustrate the enemy drivers.

Too many thankyous to mention. I would expect it is usual to thank the actual defenders - but on this occasion I won't. Having watched their antics after our drop, their somewhat meaningless posts on the YPP forum - and their even more bizarre postings on the public area of their own Flag website - I will leave that for others to make judgement.

My own personal opinion is that they were very childish in what they did - Trashing the island (which they were entitled to do - but after 5 minutes of the drop??! lol), trying to taunt a young captain on our flag - and accusing him of being childish - where their own childishness exceeded all expectations, silly silly remarks on the forums that just made them look immature at best. Their previous leader, Gif obviously tried to save some face on the forums - and attempted to put a positive spin on things on their own forum - but to be honest that only achieved more confusion in their flag as to what to do. No plus points for leadership there.

I have no real beef with Trust - but when they claim to be a "family" that are fair, etc and help their mates out - all I saw was infighting, bickering and childish taunting. So to that end I am glad we took away the one thing they had that made them still look credible. I hope in a way this is the kick up the backside they needed to make them pick themselves up and rebuild their flag - but I think they need to seriously look at who is running (or not running) things there to achieve that.

I am under no illusion that we are not a super power on the Cobalt Ocean - nobody on Destiny has ever claimed that. We wanted to have a fun day trying something different - and due to some hard work, a lot of luck and a great window of opportunity we managed to pull it off. We learnt heaps - and hopefully that will go some way to defending it when the time comes. Ultimately we play the game for fun - nothing more - nothing less - we are not the greatest Social Puzzlers - but we do stick together and play together - which I feel is way more important in a "game".

Thankyou again!!

Seadogpete
Back to top Go down

Big thankyou for all who helped at Prolix!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flag of Destiny :: Public Destiny :: General Chatter-
Jump to: